воскресенье, мая 07, 2006

Moscow AGAIN

Here I am back in Moscow. My train is leaving in a couple of hours. I wandered around for a couple already. It's great to be back. I love this country. I always forget how much until I'm here. Russians are so sweet and helpful (Especially if you are about to pay them a bunch of money). My taxi driver today from the airport was so impressed with my russian speaking skills. He totally went out of his way to make sure that I got to the right place in the vokzal *train station*, got my bags in a "safe" security locker, and got the train ticket that I needed. Lovely people.
I just went to the grocery store and bought my self some lunch, dinner, and breakfast for this afternoon and the train ride. Sometimes they give you food, but I dont want to risk being hungry. I also bought a big bottle of water... I almost forgot about that. I think that I am getting to be so comfortable here that I forgot to worry about the inconveniences...
Will be updating this post as things go on... Am thinking that I will try to post more pictures this trip.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Анонимный said...

Hi Amos! Glad to hear that you arrived safe and sound. Take good care. Love AJ.

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home