понедельник, октября 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

No signs of pumpkins or autumn left here, but I hope that you all are enjoying lots of treats and decorations!
Spent the weekend working on my Mid-Term paper for Global Public Health Communications class. The family’s computer finally got fixed on Friday so Saturday I didn’t have to spend all my money paying to use the computer at the internet cafe.:) Finished up and tried to catch up on my other neglected assignments yesterday.
I had a big struggle trying to buy train tickets to go to Ufa over next weekend because it’s a holiday. But after about 2 hours of waiting in line and 2 attempts I finally got a ticket. The only problem is that I have to leave on Wednesday night instead of Thursday. I really needed that extra day at work, but oh well! Nothing I could do about it. I can’t believe how fast time is going by here!
Worked on statistical analysis and conducted an interview with the director of the Family Services Center. She's great- well organized, sincere, and dynamic. She said that she may not last long in her position though. They are mad at her for not tweeking her statistics to show greater improvements!

2 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Supercords said...

When do you get home again?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Amy said...

December 8th ish. I leave Russia November 23rd, but then I get to travel across Europe :)

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home