понедельник, ноября 07, 2005

Back to Ufa

Well, it wasn't quite as exciting this time as the last time I went. I hung out with my friends again. Visited one less active family from my mission, but mostly just hung out. I watched one classic Russian movie and one movie in English- A Beautiful Mind. The fact that I hadn't seen it before combined with the enjoyment of watching something in english made for a great impression of the movie. My friend Albina and I did some shopping. I bought a nice "short" jean skirt, looks good with my tan boots.
I went out to Neftakomsk to visit Pasha again and almost got stuck there. Because of the holidays all of the buses back to Ufa were full! Not a single spot available! We had to pay 700 rubles to take a taxi for the 3 hour drive back to Ufa! At least I got to go to church and was able to get some homework done in the train station.
I was sad to leave, but unlike the end of my mission, I felt pretty hopeful that I'll be able to continue to do some work in Russia. And that this won't be the last time that I get to see my friends there.
The power is out at work right now, so I came to the internet cafe instead. I went right to work this morning from the train.
I WISH that someone would write me and tell me if Sara had her baby yet or not!!! Please!? I am feeling very out of the loop.

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said...

Amy- I e-mailed you.Sara will be induced tomorrow. I will be there and let you know. Love, MOM

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Supercords said...

Holy Crap! Someone from your family actually posted to your blog.

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said...

Amy, I just spoke to your Mom. It is now 1423 11/08 EST. Sara is on a drip to induce labor but has not yet asked for an epidural. Labor continues slowly. No new nephew yet. I will keep you posted. Aunt Jill

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for all the responses! I am looking forward to more info :) Hint hint.

See Shane I told you they're all reading this! They love me.

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home