пятница, ноября 11, 2005

My Last Weekend in Chapaevsk

If any one wants something particular from Russia for Christmas PLEASE let me know ASAP. I am taking orders until next weekend :) Here are some ideas to choose from:
-Matroshka dolls
-wooden traditional painted dishes
-traditional scarves
-KGB watches
-CCCP t-shirts
-Russian army antiques
-amber jewelry
-Fur hats
-Halva :)
-hand knitted socks, mittens, or scarves
-ornately painted wooden figurines
-anything with Lenin's picture on it
-brightly colored woolen tights (in any color you can think of)

We finished entering all of the drug-user survey data this week. It was like torture, so long and so many codes. But at least it's done and it will be useful.

Next friday we are leaving for Moscow on the evening train. I am already feeling a little sad. Trying to enjoy my last week here as much as I can.

Been spending a lot of time keeping up with my homework. Found out that I got an "A" on my big mid-term paper though :) That makes me feel a bit better about all of the work that I have been putting in.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Supercords said...

I can't believe you're almost home. Does that mean this blog will be shutting down?

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said...

Gee, Amos, no Russian wodka?

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home