воскресенье, сентября 18, 2005

A little more information

I have been emailing the daughter of the family that I will be staying with. Her name is Irina. She is a student. I am not sure whether she is in High School or college. Only her parents, her and their dog (Rikky) live in the 3 bedroom apartment... That is pretty unusual for there to be no other grandparents or aunts and uncles living in the house. I assume that means that they are fairly well off. She also responds pretty quickly to my emails and I think that they may have email or at least a computer at their house. :)
Ira (the friend version of "irina") seems sweet and has a pretty good understanding of english. Although most of her messages are pretty short. I am looking forward to having a friendly host sister.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

I think it's funny you'll be living with a German dog named Rikki - LOL!!!

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home