вторник, сентября 13, 2005

How to Reach Me in Russia

I just received this information about the apartment/family that I will be living with. Please keep in mind I won't actually be there until September 27th. Before that I will be having an orientation in Moscow. The time difference is 9 hours later than EST.

Phone: 8-84639-2-5323
Host(s)/landlord/landlady: Olga Nikolayevna, the Dremovs
Brief description (number of rooms, facilities, location, etc.):
A five-storey building, a three-room apartment is on the first floor. The volunteer will have a separate room, weekdays - breakfasts and dinners provided, weekends – breakfasts, lunch and dinners. There lives a pet-dog in the house.

I hope the dog is cute and not too smelly! I'm also excited to eat so many russian-made meals. It was not something I really got to do very often on my mission :)

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Supercords said...

"There lives a pet-dog in the house."

As opposed to a wild dingo-like dog?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yes, don't they have "wild dogs" and "pet dogs" in Brazil? I know they do in australia :)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Supercords said...

Sure, but not that live in people's houses! It's assumed that the dog is not wild or dingo-like if it's living in your house. If not, what kind of psycho would you be?

 

Отправить комментарий

<< Home